In accordance with the provisions of Law 1581/2012 and current regulations, the data supplied to the ASEOYA trademark belonging to the company 3LIM2000 SAS will be incorporated into a database called "BASE OF DATA ASEOYA USERS!” for which 3LIM2000 SAS is responsible, domiciled in the city of Cali, at CRA 83C N. 26-40.
The data will be entered freely and voluntarily by users who interact in our official website, our mobile application, emails, forms and hotlines attention enabled by AseoYa!. The entry or mention of such data by the The user represents a clear acceptance and authorization for its treatment, as express below:
1. SCOPE The Personal Data Treatment and Protection Policy presented to below, it will be applied to all Databases and/or Files that contain data personal and that are subject to treatment by 3LIM2000 S.A.S considered as responsible and/or person in charge of the processing of personal data
2. IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE AND/OR IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA 3LIM200 S.A.S located at CR 83C # 26 40 BRR CIUDADELA COMFANDI of the city of Cali, municipality of Valle del Cauca. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. TREATMENT AND PURPOSES The treatment carried out by 3LIM2000 S.A.S will be that of collect, store, process, use and transmit or transfer (as applicable) the data personal, strictly complying with the duties of security and confidentiality ordered by Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013, with the following purposes: a) Register personal data information in the databases of the company. b) The protection and exercise of shareholders' rights. c) For the interaction, consolidation and verification of compliance, supply, quality and consultation of Balances with Clients, Suppliers, Creditors, Contractors, Financial Entities, Government and control.
5. RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA As data holder
personal, you have the right to: a) Free access to the data provided to
3LIM2000 S.A.S, which have undergone treatment. b) Know, update and rectify your
information against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, divided data, which lead to
error, or those whose treatment is prohibited. c) Submit a complaint to the
Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for violations of the provisions of Law 1581 of
2012 and the other regulations that modify, add or complement it, once
exhausted the claim process before the person in charge or in charge of data processing
personal. d) Request the deletion of the data when the treatment does not respect the
constitutional and legal principles, rights and guarantees. e) Know the policy of
data processing of the entity and through it, the use or purpose that will be given to its
personal information. f) Identify the person in charge who will process and respond to your
requests. g) Others indicated by article 8 of Law 1581 of 2012. These
Rights may be exercised by: The holder, who must prove his identity in a form
sufficient, The successors in title of the owner, who must prove such quality. He
representative and/or attorney of the owner, prior accreditation of the representation or
seizure. Other in favor or for which the holder has stipulated.
Rights of children and adolescents In the processing of personal data, it will be ensured respect for the prevailing rights of minors. The treatment of personal data of minors, except for those data that are of a public nature, and in In this case, the treatment must comply with the following Parameters: a) Respond and respect the best interests of minors b) Ensure respect for the rights fundamentals of minors. It is the task of the State and educational entities of all kinds provide information and train legal representatives and guardians on eventual risks that children and adolescents face regarding Treatment misuse of your personal data, and provide knowledge about the responsible use and secure by children and adolescents of their personal data, their right to privacy and protection of your personal information and that of others.
6. AREA RESPONSIBLE FOR HANDLING REQUESTS, QUERIES AND CLAIMS ABOUT PERSONAL DATA 3LIM200 S.A.S is in charge of the work of development, implementation, training and monitoring of this Policy. The administration is the agency that has been designated by 3LIM2000 S.A.S as responsible for the attention to requests, queries, complaints and claims before which the Owner of the data personal may exercise their rights to know, update and rectify the data.
7. PROCEDURE FOR ATTENTION AND RESPONSE TO REQUESTS, QUERIES,
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS The Holders of
the Personal Data that is being collected, stored, processed, used and
transmitted or transferred by 3LIM2000 S.A.S, may at any time exercise their
rights to know, update, rectify or delete the information contained in the
For this purpose, the following procedure will be followed, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data: Queries Petitions complaints and claims must be made in writing to the email: email@example.com or by letter addressed to the address CR 83C # 26 - 40 BRR CIUDADELA COMFANDI of the city of Cali, telephone 396 0000 or cell phone 315 221 2858. The Holder or his attorney may request Information on the Personal Data of the Holder that are subject to Treatment. Information regarding the use that has been given by 3LIM2000 S.A.S to your data personal. Requests and inquiries will be addressed within a maximum term of ten (10) business days counted from the date of receipt thereof. When it was not possible respond to the request or query within said term, the interested party will be informed, expressing the reasons for the delay and indicating when your request will be dealt with or consultation, which in no case may exceed five (5) business days following the expiration of the first term.
The correction or update of the information, when it is requested that it be corrected or corrected the alleged breach of any of the duties contained in the Protection Law of Personal Data. The request must contain at least a description of the facts that give rise to the complaint or claim, the address and contact details of the applicant. If the complaint or claim is presented incomplete, it must request the interested party within five (5) days following the receipt of the complaint or claim to correct the failures. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without the applicant present the required information, it will be understood that he has withdrawn the complaint or claim. Once the complete complaint or claim is received, it will be included in the Database, in the section corresponding, a legend that says "claim in process" and the reason for it, in a term no longer than two (2) business days. Said legend must be maintained until the complaint or claim is resolved. The maximum term to address the complaint or claim will be fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of receipt. When If it is not possible to address the complaint or claim within said term, the concerned, the reasons for the delay and the date on which the complaint or claim will be dealt with, the which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the foreground. Request for deletion of data The owner of the personal data has the right to request 3LIM2000 S.A.S its suppression (elimination) in any of the
following events: 1) Consider that they are not being treated in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations provided for in current regulations. 2) have stopped be necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were collected. 3) if exceeded the period necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected This deletion implies the total or partial elimination of the personal information of in accordance with what is requested by the owner in the records, files, databases or treatments carried out 3LIM2000 S.A.S. However, this right of the owner is not absolute and consequently 3LIM2000 S.A.S may deny the exercise of the same when: a. The owner has a legal or contractual duty to remain in the database. b. The deletion of data hinders judicial or administrative actions related to tax obligations, the investigation and prosecution of crimes or the updating of administrative sanctions. c. The data is necessary to protect the interests legally protected by the owner; to take action in the public interest, or to comply with an obligation legally acquired by the owner. citizens, okay with the regulations issued for this purpose by the Government
8. DUTIES AS RESPONSIBLE AND IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA: 3LIM2000 S.A.S acknowledges the ownership of the data personal rights held by people and consequently they can exclusively decide on them. Therefore, it will use the personal data for compliance of the purposes expressly authorized by the owner or by current regulations. In it treatment and protection of personal data, 3LIM2000 S.A.S will have the following duties, without prejudice to others provided for in the provisions that regulate or come to regulate this matter: a) Guarantee the owner, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right of habeas data. b) Request and keep a copy of the respective authorization granted by the holder for the processing of personal data. c) Duly inform the owner about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist you by virtue of the authorization granted. d) Keep the information under the security conditions necessary to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access. and) Guarantee that the information is true, complete, exact, updated, verifiable and understandable. f) Timely update the information, thus addressing all the news regarding the data of the owner. Additionally, they should implement all the necessary measures so that the information is kept up to date. g) Rectify the information when it is incorrect and communicate what is pertinent. h) Respect the conditions of security and privacy of the owner's information. i) Process inquiries and claims formulated in the terms established by law. j) Identify when Certain information is under discussion by the owner. k) Inform request of the owner on the use given to his data. l) Inform the data protection authority data when there are violations of security codes and there are risks in the management of the information of the holders. m) Comply with the requirements and instructions issued by the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce on the subject in particular. n) Use only data whose treatment is previously authorized by in accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012. o) Ensure the proper use of the personal data of children and adolescents, in those cases in which authorized the processing of your data. p) Register the legend in the database "claim in process" in the manner in which it is regulated by law. q) Insert into the database the legend "information under judicial discussion" once notified by the authority authority over judicial processes related to the quality of personal data. r) Refrain from circulating information that is being controversial by the owner and whose blockade has been ordered by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce s) Allow the access to information only to persons who may have access to it. t) Use the personal data of the owner only for those purposes for which it is duly empowered and respecting in any case the current regulations on protection of personal data.
9 AUTHORIZATION AND CONSENT OF THE HOLDER 3LIM2000 S.A.S requires the
free, prior, express and informed consent of the owner of the personal data for the
treatment thereof, except in cases expressly authorized by law, to
namely: a) Information required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its
legal functions or by court order. b) Data of a public nature. c) Urgent cases
medical or health d) Treatment of information authorized by law for historical purposes,
statisticians or scientists. e) Data related to the Civil Registry of People, their
successors in title, proxy and others that the owner has authorized.
Means to grant authorization 3LIM2000 S.A.S will obtain authorization through different media, including physical and electronic documents, data messages, the Internet, Web sites, or in any other format that in any case allows obtaining the consent through unequivocal conduct through which it is concluded that not having supplied it by the owner or the person entitled to do so, the data they had not been stored or captured in the database. authorization will be requested by 3LIM2000 S.A.S prior to the processing of personal data. test of the authorization 3LIM2000 S.A.S will keep the proof of the authorization granted by the holders of the personal data for its treatment, for which it will use the mechanisms currently available at your fingertips as well as take the necessary actions to keep a record of the form and date and in which it was obtained. Consequently 3LIM2000 S.A.S may establish physical files or electronic repositories made from directly or through third parties hired for this purpose.
10 TREATMENT TO WHICH THE DATA WILL BE SUBJECTED AND PURPOSE OF THE SAME The treatment of personal data of customers, suppliers, employees active and non-active, resumes of potential candidates, contractors, creditors, or any person with whom 3LIM2000 S.A.S has established or will establish a relationship, permanent or occasional, a) it will be carried out within the legal framework that regulates the matter without be limited to tax and commercial b) Comply with the provisions of the legal system Colombian labor and social security matters, among others, applicable to former employees, Current employees and candidates for future employment. c). Inform about opportunities jobs, d). Fulfill all your contractual commitments. And the purpose is for what a). The holder has given his explicit authorization, except in cases where by law it is not the granting of said authorization is required. b) The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interest of the Holder and this is physically or legally disabled. In these events, the legal representatives must grant their authorization. PRIVACY NOTICE The Privacy Notice is the physical, electronic or paper document any other format, made available to the owner to inform him about the treatment of his personal data. Through this document, the owner is informed of the information related to the existence of the information treatment policies of 3LIM2000 S.A.S and that will be applicable to you, the way to access them and the characteristics of the treatment that is intended to be given to personal data. The privacy notice must contain, as a minimum, the following information: a) The identity, address and data of contact person responsible for the treatment. b) The type of treatment to which they will be subjected the data and its purpose. c) The rights of the holder d) The general mechanisms arranged by the person in charge so that the owner knows the policy of treatment of the information and the substantial changes that occur in it. In all cases, he must inform the owner how to access or consult the information treatment policy. e) The optional nature of the response to questions about sensitive data.
11. GUARANTEES OF THE RIGHT OF ACCESS To guarantee the right of access of the owner of the data, 3LIM2000 S.A.S will make available to him, prior accreditation of his identity, legitimacy, or personality of its representative, without any cost or expense, of in a detailed and detailed way, the respective personal data through all types of means, including electronic means that allow the owner direct access to they. Said access must be offered without any limit and must allow the owner the possibility of knowing and updating them online.
12. INFORMATION SECURITY AND SECURITY MEASURES Giving compliance with the safety principle established in current regulations, 3LIM2000 S.A.S will adopt the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to grant security to the records avoiding their adulteration, loss, consultation, use or access unauthorized or fraudulent.
13. RESPONSIBLE AND IN CHARGE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA 3LIM2000 S.A.S will be responsible for the processing of personal data. For him development of this activity, the administration and the department of institutional marketing as those in charge of the processing of personal data.
14. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION This personal data protection policy is governed by the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data to which refers to the art. 15 of the Political Constitution of Colombia, Law 1266 of 2008, Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013, Decree 1727 of 2009 and other regulations that the modify, repeal or replace
VALIDITY This policy is effective as of October 1, 2017.